Nominated for a Liebster award…. (Again!)
The Liebster award is a chain nomination that was created by bloggers, for bloggers. It’s passed around the blogging community to those that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage connection and support for new and upcoming bloggers. I was kindly nominated by Zoey at Cherry & Mint. Thank you for the nomination! This is actually the first time I’m doing anything like this.
– Link back to the person that nominated you.
– Answer the questions given by the nominator.
– Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
– Create 11 questions for the nominees.
– Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
So here are the questions and my answers below:
- What is your blog about?
I have a lifestyle blog. I post about all the things that I like which include thrifting, DIY projects, cooking, art… loads of things really.
- What made you…
View original post 530 more words